Application must typed and be postmarked on or before February 13th 2016.
Please read the following information before completing our application and follow all instructions
- Be a graduating senior from a Flint or Genesee County high school.
- Be a United States citizen that resides in Genesee County.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 (C+) or better.
- Must be accepted or anticipate being accepted in an accredited college/university or trade school.
*NAACP membership and participation is highly desirable
Please submit the following with your completed, typed, or printed application:
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (relatives are not permitted)
- One (1) Academic reference
- One (1) Personal character reference
- One (1) Community service reference – Advisor/Coordinator
- Current official high school transcript (sealed envelope only)
- Copy of application for admission or letter of acceptance from college/university
- Essay (see last page for instructions)
- Copy of NAACP membership card or receipt of membership if available
- Copy of ACT and/or SAT Score Report (unofficial copy is permissible)
- Current Resume (Include: Academic Honors, Extracurricular Activities, Leadership, and Community Service)